Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Jay Pavlina - Always a Scam

source: memegenerator.net

 

Jay Pavlina Kickstarter Scam

Well folks, it has been over 10 years since Super Retro Squad was supposed to be released. Wait was it Super Action Squad? Or was it Super Retro Crossover? No, must have been Glitch Strikers....

Oh wait, jay pavlina was just scamming! No game ever was released.

The Exploding Rabbit Scam blog was there. Every step of the way. Reporting all the gritty details of jay pavlina's scams. Posting updates, when jay pavlina himself wasn't. I hope the information was helpful!

As always, comment away. This blog will remain and I encourage others to back it up to archive.org as much as possible. I want to hear from you!!




3 comments:

  1. Did you get a refund?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got a refund. A while back he said I was in a que with some money ahead but then I never heard back on any emails since. It's a shame cause this was my first Kickstarter and it turned to be a stiff lesson. I only lost a little money, but I lost alot of faith and trust for indie developers.

    ReplyDelete

But who cares what we think, what do you think about the Exploding Rabbit scam? You can post anonymously if you want.