|public image used|
Glitch Strikers steam greenlight scamAlright so today jay pavlina from exploding rabbit did something, they created a game called glitch strikers. Or wait, it is just the exploding rabbit scam continuing. People please do not fall for this again, it is so sad seeing backers get excited only to be let down again. let's look at this
Jay pavlina has spent 8 months creating a trailer and posting glitch strikers on steam greenlight and changed the name of super retro squad yet again to glitch strikers.
That's it folks, nothing else has happened.
Jay pavlina from exploding rabbit would have you believe something has actually happened here, it hasn't. He said he spent the last 8 months working "hard" on that trailer. So that means the rest of the 4 years it has been were spent NOT working on anything to do with the super retro squad scam. Oh wait, the name changed again, now it is glitch strikers. Jay pavlina from exploding rabbit put a trailer for glitch strikers on steam greanlight but glitch strikers is just copyright infringement. NES game levels slapped together with ever so slight tile editing. Wonderful.
Backers already had a trailer for glitch strikers, when it was called super retro squad, its on kickstarter and been there since 2012. Its now 2017 and backers have a new trailer and the name of the game changed to glitch strikers. I guess in 2022 backers will get another trailer and yet another name change. Just ducky.
Please, please, please backers, do not continue to fall for this glitch strikers exploding rabbit scam from jay pavlina. We have been here before and know how it goes. Do not fall for it.....
Make sure to ask the right questions
- Backers still want refunds and have literally been ignored, when will they be refunded?
- What state is the game in, no gameplay footage is shown and jay pavlina says glitch strikers would be coming this summer.
- What exactly was jay pavlina doing the last 4 years if he has only been "working" the last 8 months
- What was backer money used for? His house, his rent, his equipment, his unemployment? Demand a detailed accounting of every dollar, get the FTC involved. I tell you about that and how to Sue Exploding Rabbit and Jay Pavlina in my post.
- How much money did jay pavlina make from paypal and the super mario crossover e-begging and what was it used for
- How much money has jay pavlina made from patreon and what was that money used for
- What exactly is it jay pavlina done since the kickstarter funding in 2012 besides find more ways to take money from people
- What is the plan if glitch strikers is not greenlit on steam or when Nintendo sends a cease and desist on glitch strikers
Backers, please, please do not fall for this glich strikers exploding rabbit scam again. Do not get your hopes up over nothing, I don't want to see you hurt and more then you have been
I'll tell you what, if your into the exploding rabbit scam, give me $50,000, then more money on paypal, then more money on patreon. I will then do absolutely nothing for you for over 4 years. I will also be sure not to respond to you. Then when its been close to 5 years, I'll whip up a quick trailer when you already had one. Sounds nice right?